Who We Serve
The LOCAL FCU was chartered in 1977 as a non-profit financial cooperative offering convenient, low cost competitive financial services. The credit union continues to offer its members a variety of financial opportunities and great service.
The LOCAL FCU currently serves:
- Members of Teamsters Locals 767, 745, 19, 577, and 263
- Members and employees of Amalgamated Transit Union 1338
- Members and employees of American Legion Post 597
- Employees of the law firms; Hicks, Gillespie, James, Rozen, Preston, P.C. and Mullonax, Wells, Babb, Cloutman, P.C.
In November 2005 our field of membership expanded to include employees of the following companies:
- Motiva Enterprises LLC
- Shell Oil Company
- Employees of Texaco Inc. who work in the Dallas area
- Superior Fuels & Lubricants
- Coastal Transportation Company Inc.
- Eason Petroleum
- Triple A Oil Company, Inc. who work in Dallas, TX
- L.D. McCloud Transportation
- Managed Construction & Maintenance, Inc
- Employees of Dupre Transport who work or are supervised from Dallas, TX
- North Texas Harley Owners Group
In April 2008 our field of membership expanded to include employees, persons retired as pensioners, annuitants, or family members of the following companies:
- Employees of Doskocil Manufacturing Company
- Employees of Reps International
- Employees of Enterprise Car Sales
If you have questions about membership eligibility, please contact us.